Experian QAS data hygiene services
Experian QAS offers a variety of data hygiene services that allow your organization to perform one-time cleanses on a variety of contact data elements. By using market-leading data quality software coupled with USPS®, Canada Post, and international postal data, Experian QAS is able to offer exceptional data hygiene services and consulting.
Our Bureau and Professional services consist of the following data hygiene services:
- Batch cleanse - Process address data against the USPS® database and return an output file with corresponding cleansed data and standardized address elements.
- NCOA® processing - Process address data against the USPS® database and the 48-month USPS® NCOALink® service database, which will return the move type and date of move for each record.
- Dataplus appends - Process input postal address data and append data elements such as address type indicator (ATI), latitude and longitude coordinates, Postnet barcode, etc.
- Process input data against the USPS® database and perform de-duplication on the standardized addresses. De-duplication processing can occur on an individual or household level, depending on the de-duplication criteria selected (such as name, address, email and phone).
Email hygiene and append
- Process input email address data and return output file with match codes and "good emails." The service will identify invalid email addresses (syntax and domain, mailbox and known spam traps) and provide corrections.
- Process input name and address data against an internal database and return output file with email addresses appended. Once email addresses are matched, a permission request will be sent out to allow recipients to opt out from any further communications (25% match rate is the average result).
Phone hygiene and append
- 6 digit validation - Process input phone data and return output file with match codes. The service will check the area code and exchange to confirm it is a valid, working number.
- 10 digit validation - In addition to the 6 digit validation, 10 digit phone validation will verify that the number belongs to a specific person.
- Process input name and address data against an internal database and return output file with a phone number appended (on average, 50% match rate).