On premise and on demand address validation
QAS Pro Web has two integration options: on premise or on demand. The on premise version can be integrated into a website, browser-based application or thin-client environment. The on demand address validation is a software as a service (SaaS) model of QAS Pro Web.
As our business has evolved, we've realized the importance and convenience for some organizations in using SaaS over internal production and deployment. Our on demand integration works for internal web-driven CRM systems as well as on external facing websites to verify addresses at point of entry. Our address validation SaaS calls to Experian's state-of-the-art data server and instantly supplies a verified and standardized address to the user.
Benefits of on demand address validation:
- Fast to evaluate and deploy
- Less IT hardware and personnel resources needed
- Reduced operational risk
Features of QAS Pro Web address validation SaaS:
- Latest version of QAS Pro Web
- Seamless monthly data updates & engine upgrades
- Account information & activity monitoring
- Customer portal & management console
- Service monitored 24x7 by 3 independent systems
- Compatible with many additional address data sets
Do you want to know more?
Fill out the following form and click on the submit button below. We will contact you shortly.
Thank you for your interest. An account manager will contact you shortly.