Key features of medical compliance software
Medical compliance software from Experian QAS helps ensure that your organization can identify individuals who have opted out or been excluded from federal funding programs including Medicaid and Medicare.
- An automated compliancy product to protect your financial standing and brand image
- Interactive, single search utility or batch processing for insurance and medical organizations
- Data checks against multiple opt-out lists that would otherwise only be available by searching each CMS region individually
- Pay-as-you-go model; no set up fees or annual costs
- Software as a Service: no software to install or data updates
- USA PATRIOT Act compliance via inclusion of OFAC's SDN lists
Lists included with each QASmedWatch search:
- Medicare and Medicaid Opt-Out lists maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- General Service Administration's Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) - List of parties excluded from Federal Procurement and Nonprocurement Programs
- Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control's Specially Designated Nationals List (OFAC SDN)
Do you want to know more?
Fill out the following form and click on the submit button below. We will contact you shortly.
Thank you for your interest. An account manager will contact you shortly.