Data validation for MICROS-Retail application users
Experian QAS has integrated real-time and back-end data validation for MICROS-Retail applications. MICROS-Retail users may now verify and standardize customer addresses as they are captured in store, online, and over the phone. Experian QAS offers turnkey integrations into CWDirect, CWSerenade, Tradewind, and eOneCommerce. Custom integrations are available for Fry and other MICROS-Retail environments.
Whether the information is typed into the system by a store employee, a customer, or a call center representative, Experian QAS improves the speed and accuracy of data verification and address capture.
Data validation for MICROS-Retail provides:
- Real-time address verification and standardization functionality
- Intuitive engine that prompts for data clarification
- U.S. and international data sets available
Integrations into CWDirect, CWSerenade, and eOneCommerce are built based on the QAS Pro Web functionality. Alternatively, the Tradewind application accesses the QAS Pro UI API tool. Both delivery forms achieve the same address accuracy standards. Deployment within all environments takes no more than 3 hours for most retailers. The product is pre-configured so that retailers may enable the address verification functionality with minimal assistance from technical staff.
Key integration benefits:
- Integrations are all reviewed and approved by MICROS-Retail
- Best practices fit seamlessly into each application's unique environment
- In-house expertise ensures a smooth implementation and deployment
Do you want to know more?
Fill out the following form and click on the submit button below. We will contact you shortly.
Thank you for your interest. An account manager will contact you shortly.