Address verification API or SaaS integration
Experian Data Quality address capture software has three integration options: on premise as a standalone application, on demand or via a set of API's. The on premise integration can be run on individual machines or on a network drive. Meanwhile, on demand address validation is completely hosted in the cloud and integrates into web-driven CRMs and external facing websites.
Through the address verification API, QAS Pro can be integrated into any CRM or database. When the API is integrated, a full address can be returned from partial address data without the user being aware that QAS Pro is being used to validate the address information.
The API is available in two forms:
- Products are transparent to the user providing more flexibility
- Address searching is done behind the scenes and populates the address fields with the corrected data
- More complex to integrate because the User Interface (UI) is not included and must be developed by the client
- Available in Windows 32 bit dynamic linked libraries (DLL's) and most UNIX platforms
User Interface API
- Standard user interface provides less customization over the look and feel
- Can be integrated in as few as 5 function calls and in approximately half a day to 2 days
- Only available in Windows 32 bit DLL's
The API's are available with sample code for Visual Basic, C, FoxPro and MB.
Do you want to know more?
Fill out the following form and click on the submit button below. We will contact you shortly.
Thank you for your interest. An account manager will contact you shortly.