Verify addresses with USPS® data
Your organization may be data-driven, but that strategy is only as effective as the data being collected. Don't let dirty, bad customer data hurt your bottom line.
With 20 years of research and development and thousands of clients in North America, Experian Data Quality recognizes the significance that contact data quality, particularly address data, plays in every organization.
For this reason, Experian Data Quality offers industry-leading address verification solutions that cleanse your customer records against the latest U.S. Postal Service® (USPS) address data.
If you want to truly leverage your data, then you need to be sure you are collecting up-to-date, deliverable addresses. Our powerful address verification tools validate addresses in real time before they are added to your database. Our address verification provides a complete and standardized USPS® addresses by appending ZIP + 4® data, prompting missing address details, and correcting any spelling or formatting errors.
This translates to substantial cost and time savings over commonly used traditional, manual data cleansing methods.
Our address verification service is highly customizable and easy to use regardless of the environment, allowing you to easily and instantly verify everywhere you collect address data.
Benefits of address verification:
- Increase data accuracy and save resources associated with manually cleansing your database.
- Improve shipping processes by reducing returned mail, undeliverable packages, and delivery surcharges. Ensure deliverability and speed up delivery rates!
- Enhance customer profiling and targeting capabilities.
- Improve customer satisfaction and call center performance.
- Reduce data fraud.
Address validation from Experian Data Quality offers industry-leading power, performance and ease-of-use. With the ability to quickly and efficiently cleanse any address, this solution was built with its end users in mind.
- International address data: leverage data from postal authorities including the United States Postal Service® (USPS), Canada Post, and Royal Mail. We offer data for over 200 different countries.
- CASSTM-certified: Experian Data Quality has been licensed to use the USPS® address data file for over 9 years, and our products have been engineered to operate efficiently referencing this data.
- Type-down engine: invokes to guide users through the address entry process in 15 keystrokes or less, requiring minimal detail for a complete, correct and valid address to be returned.
- Census tract and carrier route data sets: enhanced, granular address data available to pinpoint specific geographic areas.
- Latitude and longitude data: retrieve exact latitudinal/longitudinal coordinates with extreme accuracy.
- Name validation: look up name data to verify a person at a particular address.
- Security: address data is protected by Experian, a global leader in data privacy and security. With 24/7 monitoring, this is a highly secure hosted platform that you can trust.
- Support: in-house resources dedicated to help you with every step of implementation.
The address verification solution is easy to use and can be highly customized to fit your needs. We offer several deployment methods to suit any environment:
- Address verification API: a SOAP-based Web service that is simple to integrate into websites, browser-based applications and thin-client environments.
Available sample code:
- Web application: used entirely within a web browser and doesn't require installation of any additional software on your machine. This option allows bulk-processing when a file is uploaded and processed.
- On-premise software: a full pre-built user interface that can be used as a standalone desktop application on your individual machine or on a network drive as a Client/Server application.
Installation Requirements: 40-50 MB for program files. 2-3 GB for postal data files.
Platforms Supported: Windows 32-bit/64-bit, UNIX (AIX, Solaris, HPUX), and Linux
- Pre-integrations: our solution is pre-built into several industry-leading software providers, allowing you to take advantage of address validation capabilities from within your existing systems and applications.
Experian Data Quality partners with industry-leading software providers to deliver address validation. We have pre-integrated our solution within popular CRM, POS, e-commerce, ERP, and order management applications.
Benefits of pre-integrations:
- Implement in a fraction of the time required for custom projects.
- Eliminate the technical resources required for customized deployments.
- Ensure a seamless user experience while capturing accurate data.
Our integrated solutions are pre-built with our partners' applications in mind. Each solution takes the partner's unique workflow and code base into account and has been reviewed by multiple sources before completion.
Online address validation for Ellucian student and alumni management tools.
Seamless integration of Experian Data Quality functionality into Jenzabar ERP, EX & CX systems.
Turnkey integration into the Constituent Search Table for Tessitura users.
Do you have a list of address data that you want to check the quality of?
We offer a free data quality report that allows you to check the quality of your address data before purchasing a solution. You can upload an address data file, and we will process your data and send you a comprehensive data quality report.
You can choose to interpret this report yourself, or we will match you with a data quality consultant to walk you through your results. After reviewing your results you can decide to purchase your fully processed list.